Thursday, March 25, 2010

Intro

Hello and welcome. This blog was inspired by one of my friends who gave me the idea to chronicle my journey through fibromyalgia and what it means for me and how I'm trying to deal with life at such a young age handling a chronic, uncurable pain condition that leaves me debilitated and disabled. :-p


My name is Mandy and I am 22 years old. I was diagnosed with fibro in 2008, and over the last few years have been trying to treat it and cope with it. My mom also suffers from it and was diagnosed the same year I was, around the same time.


I'll talk about fibro issues and may even have a guest blogger or two. Here's my journey and I hope it helps those who are newly diagnosed and those who are currently suffering or those who know someone who is suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment